Click!

18.12.11

Thanks god :)

Hai guys, Hari ini hari bahagia buat raners sama Rayi. Rayi akhirnya wedding sama kak Dila. mereka udh pacaran selama 8 tahun.dan tgl 26 bulan ini mereka 9 tahun. what a longlast! HAPPY WEDDING MY SUPER IDOL RAYI PUTRA and DILA HADJU. 

hmmm garagara tweet rayi sama ka dila soal mereka berdua, gua jd flashback.................

I still remember when you just a big boy with annoying jokes, when you share about your lovelife and so do I, when you make me cozy with your self, when you make my mood up and down, when you say that you love me, at that moment, i feel like...........'omg! he's near! thanks god!' I love everything that you say and you do for me. since 1 year 4 months 13 days ago until now, I still do it. I love you Ayid<3
Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment